NAME: Oana & Stefan MESSNER | our princess Natalie | and our chick Benjamin
OCCUPATION: Host with passion
FAVORITE FOOD: Zillertaler Krapfen
PERSONAL MOTTO: „Carpe Diem"
We lead our small family business in the second generation, with very much love and devotion! This Tyrollean spot of heaven on earth in which we live in, we gladly share with other people.
We have built our apartments under the motto: „this is how we would spend our holiday“, herefore we concentrated on higherst quality and cleanliness in combination with tasteful and high-value furnishing creating a modern Tyrollean living style..
Since the oppening, we proudly managed to delight our quest with our exquisite apartments. Enough reason to recommend our NEW alpine suites and to say:
„It is a must to have experienced this!“
Welcome to our webpage!
In Berghof, THE holiday house, we guarantee you a very special holiday!
Dive into our Homepage and discover all our advantages and services.
Our facilities offer high standard combined with our warm service that will pamper you in every moment. We have a central and jet quiet location - perfect to enjoy your day and forget everyday life for a while. Have a look at our Picture Gallery and our 360° house tour which can help you decide to spend you precious holiday in our house.
Start a non-binding request and you will get your individual holiday offer within minutes. Or would you like to secure your dream holiday and book online? Go for it!
Do not hesitate to contact us in case you might have any question regarding Berghof, THE holiday house.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and, hopefully, welcoming you into our exquisite house!
THE holiday house
10 reasons to visit us
- To experience comfort and well-being in our NEW Alpinen Suites with its own infrared sauna surrounded by heavenly meadows and mountains
- To be in perfect harmony with nature, breathing the healthy alpine mountain air and refreshing with our spring water
- To have fantastic leisure facilities, summer as well as winter, through 200 km cross-country slopes (classic and skating), winter hiking trails and 500 km hiking, biking and Nordic-Walking paths starting directly from our doorstep
- FREE W-LAN Internet
- To benefit from our free AchenseeCard (Guest Card) with exclusive bonuses and promotions which enables you to use our „Regio-Bus“ at Achensee for free or to have a sleigh ride drawn by horses for a lower price
- To enjoy our special family-friendly atmosphere perfectly adjusted to the needs of mom, dad and the kids; free summer program for 4 to 11 years old scientists as well as youth program at a low price for trendy 12 to 16 years old
- To reside in a peaceful and yet central location with a large sunbathing area with deck chairs and comfortable seating place
- To use our Ski-dry basement space for free
- To have the opportunity to enjoy pleasant hours in our new barbecue hut summer as well as winter
- To come as a guest an to leave as a friend !
- Fully equipped kitchen (WMF cutlery, pots, dishes, glasses, toaster, boiler, hand vacuum cleaner...)
- Towels, premium bedding and blankets
- Plenty of parking space for free
- Free use of the „Regio-bus“ in the region of Achensee
- Quiet yet central location
Free Wi-Fi in the garden as well
- Drying room in the basement
- Starting point for a wide range of bicycle and mountain bike tours, running, Nordic walking and hiking trails
- Large green terrace with sun loungers and sitting place
- Family-friendly ambiance with lots of facilities and playground in our beautiful garden
- High-quality gas grill for a barbecue afternoon or evening
- The possibility to spend relaxing hours and to enjoy open fire in our barbecue hut, in summer as well as in winter
- Free participation in the weekly guided hiking program (at the tourist office)
- Free children's program for 4 to 11-year-old nature explorers (at the tourist office)
- Cheap participate in the youth program for trendy 12 to 16 year olds (at the tourist office)
- Ski drying room
- 3 minutes drive to the Christlum ski slopes
- 3 minutes walk to free ski bus
- cross-country skiing (classic and skating) and winter hiking trails next to the house
As well as... ....FREE OF CHARGE upon request:
- High chairs
- Baby carrige / stoller
- Backpacks / Baby carry backpack
- Bike trailer for 2 children / Baby jogger
- Boller wagen
- Children running bicycle
- Tennis table
- Snow shoes
- Games for both children and adults
- Bread service
- Transfer from railway station in Jenbach with MaxiCosy
and many other things…
ACHENKIRCH is located in the North of Tyrol, Austria, on the shores of the biggest and clearest lake of Tyrol, Achensee lake, at an altitude of 950 meters above the see level, and about 80 km southern to Munich, Germany.
Arrival / HERE we are!
By CAR: From the north, you can reach us either by driving on the highway A12, exit Wiesing, than following the road B181 directing to Achensee, Maurach and finally Achenkirch. Or you leave the highway in Holzkirchen, and driving through the valley of Tegernsee directing, over the Achenpass to Achenkirch.
From the south, leave the highway A12 at Wiesing, exit Wiesing, than following the road B181 directing to Achensee , Maurach and finally Achenkirch.
By AIRPLANE: The nearest airports are Munich in Germany, or Innsbruck in Austria. We would gladly help you organising a transfer from these airports directly to our place.
By TRAIN: The nearest train station is Jenbach in Tyrol. Here as well, we would be happy to help you find the right transportation.